Web Analytics
SidneySydney Lewis 1912 arrivals National Children39s Home

SidneySydney Lewis 1912 arrivals National Children39s Home

<

The Darling Residence at 1090 Nicola Street as it appeared in 1912; Francis Darling;

Drill Hall Townwall Street 1912 badly damaged in World War II but after repairs were undertaken

Springfield2

In 1915 the class accomplished something every class has desired in vain, — a trip to Washington. In this same year the boys' Beta Alpha Debating Fraternity ...

BOORTKOI, HEXHAM. J.T. Collins Collection, La Trobe Picture Collection, State Library of Victoria. http://handle.slv.vic.gov.au/10381/231806

HAMILTON ACADEMY

Picture

Holly Green, built by the Waltons, was demolished in 1937, by John Lloyd who built Brechin on the site.

Moodie/Caldwell House once served as the Limebank Post Office

It was this that forcefully struck the young Austin, as he stood outside the Lewis Arms tavern, and brought about his conversion to Christ.

Lever St Holy Trinity National School / St Marks

The campus of the National Changsha Provisional University. This particular building was located in Jiucaiyuan 韭菜園 and was previously the Hunam Bible ...

bigelow-house-1996

The farm of Abraham T. House in Parish, Oswego County. From left: William House (in carriage), Abe T House (in front of door), Louisa House, Lewis House, ...

Biloxi Homes

Stanford Memorial Church, rear, Stanford University, 1898-1903. Photo: Historic American Buildings Survey Online (Library of Congress) ...

... 1912 were: Lilly Bowen; Ruth Campbell; Gardiner Champlin; Clarence Campbell; Ione Dulion; Caroline Gilbert; Jessie Gunn; Maude Julian; Alecia Staed; ...

... none of the children is at home at the time of the 1911 census - only their mother Margaret is there aged 58, her husband David also being away at sea.

[all those steps look somewhat difficult for a 74-year-old to manage! Especially as what killed him was a stroke.] He was buried at st Patrick's Cemetery in ...

And so, as the mining history of Nevada was born in territory adjacent to the wind swept slopes of Sun Peak Mountain, and was developed in the fabulously ...

WHITE HOUSE OF THE CONFEDERACY || The White House of the Confederacy, Court End, Richmond, Virginia. October 3, 2017.

Oriental Hotel

The town water pump and wooden hotel wagon/stage platform were located in front of the hotel under the cottonwood tree. The water was stored in mortared ...

African-American Historic and Cultural Resources in Prince George's County, Maryland by Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission - issuu

Links

Mead, Prop., stood on north side Long, well up on the hill; The City Hotel, Nicholson House and Terpe House, on Courtney; and then toward the ...

Art Deco Ruins of First UK Granada Cinema, Castle Street, Dover, Kent, England. Built 1929, opened by Sidney and Cecil Bernstein January 8th, 1930.

Abyssinian Meeting House

from Wikipedia by ...

The home of actor J. Warren Kerrigan where the funeral for his niece Virginia was held.

The tiny country church of Cratloe in County Clare, perfectly preserved and beautifully restored. A rare national treasure by any standard, and a very rare ...

Click to view illustration from Art Journal ...

Island House as it is now

Quick-Clicks to Articles about Historic Chatham, Virginia, and Its Environs

Capel, Osbrooks, 1890

Home of Armin and Irma Bahler ...

Independence, Missouri - Harry S. Truman's Independence home, now part of the Harry

The first home of the First National Bank of Torrance was in this one-story

Main (Free Trader's) House ...

Cantonese culture

Did you know that the Mission Dolores is both a San Francisco Landmark and a California Historical Landmark, and also holds a place on the National Register ...

The Old Court House

His widow, Rebecca sold the house in 1816 to Thomas Varney MackCleave for $2,000.00. You may view the data pages and photographs in ...

In Helena Rubinstein's colonnaded grand salon, Louis Süe contrasted architectural restraint with furnishings fit for a queen. These included a magnificent ...

The Shopkeepers

Tonbridge School where Rivers and his brother Charles were day-boys

1935: The Samuel L. M. Barlow's Wednesday night musical, depicted by Pierre Brissauld for House & Garden. The Barlows' candle-lit musical evenings were a ...

Canada

The former Cunnington's factory - Park road

Miller School in 1912

Lake ...

No.26 Lord Haldane

fonds-175

H. P. Luckett House in Bastrop

Download figure ...

It was reported that Julius, awaiting Innocenzo's arrival in Rome to receive his cardinal's hat, showed the impatience of a lover awaiting a mistress, ...

Though he is said to have been born in 1759, it was not until 19th March 1760 that Thomas Lewis was baptised in the local established church.

... B. Bridgman worked at the Ravine House as a clerk and was subsequently listed in a brochure as the current manager prior to the Davenports arrival.

Marconi Veterans Association

Oknum TNI AL Diduga Aniaya Seorang Warga

Arrival May 11 1902 aboard the Dominion

Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit one night's room and tax.

Annie by Lewis Wickes Hine, 1912

By 1907 they had moved to 46 Inverine Road, Old Charlton and they can be seen still there in census return of 1911, and electoral roll of 1912.

Hackney ...

Library of Congress

Webster House Vail or Webster House, Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, 1962.

34 Trehafod Road, is the far end house of the terrace

Also notes from cousins Hattie A. and Berthand Sutliff of Central, Columbia PA. A letter from older sister Leona out of the home in the same time period., ...

The Dr. Wilson Foskett Home and Drugstore, opened c. 1897 and now a registered National Historic Place in Idaho County, Idaho, shows how pharmaceutical ...

Picture

Pierre Tron House, Valdese -- One of the first buildings built by the Waldensians after their arrival in 1893. It was probably temporary shelter.

At the unveiling of the memorial plaque, the minister of the chapel, The Rev E P Jones, preached from John 17.19: 'And for their sakes I sanctify myself, ...

Above is a photograph taken of General U.S. Grant and party at Fort Sanders, Wyoming. Left to Right - Sidney Dillon, Frank P. Blair, Genl P H Sheridan, ...

The Flagg-Crocker House (Posted with permission from the Wellesley Townsman)

Veterinary_Hospital_Administrative_Annex_1912

... capped off by a fabulous cake made by Vicki, the baking teacher. "Muy rico" indeed! And with the building already in use, Rotary Team Mexico signs off ...

WRIGHT CREATION - This structure was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright as the home of the City National Bank in 1910. The first floor is now [1953] occupied by

It may have been built by Menes and may be the house that George Henry contracted him to build.

House in Abbot Village claiming to have been built in 1842

Burnham Market, 1912

Jean Metzinger, 1912-1913, L'Oiseau bleu (The Blue Bird), oil on canvas, 230 x 196 cm, Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris